Light Painting Workshop
Our Subject will be the East Point Shipwreck painted with light against the backdrop of the Delaware Bay Sunset. Utilizing manual settings, tripod and light painting equipment, we will balance the light value between the shipwreck and the sunset. In addition we will photograph the wreck as a silhouette.
We begin at the East Point lighthouse with a few set-up images, then proceed to the wreck for the photo session. Sunset is 4:39pm so we will be all set up and prepared to take images at 4:00pm and continue through the sunset and into the afterglow. Our timing will be to photograph the shipwreck at low tide (5:13 pm), which yields the best possible composition.
1) Camera with manual settings.
3) Camera Remote, or Cable release
4) Small Flashlight, (to make camera settings)
5) Large Flashlight, (Navigate back to cars)
6) Waterproof boots, (we will be in wet sand and shallow tidal
East Point Light House (View)
10 Lighthouse & E. Point Rds.,
Heislerville, NJ 08324
|Minimum Age: 12|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|